We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager (AKA Digital Advisor) to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including Inbound Marketing Strategies, Digital advertising campaigns, CRM Implementation & Web Analytics.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Advisor, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal & external teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Besides, you should also be able to create, plan and deliver effective digital strategies to achieve our client's business goals.
The main priority is to satisfy clients, the rest will come by itself.
- Advise clients on their Digital marketing journey
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Web Analytics projects
- Digital advertising projects
- Monitor and report on Web Analytics tools (GA, GTM, Data Studio, Hotjar, CRM, etc.)
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new internal projects
All of those responsibilities are a great mix of digital marketing strategy, account management, project management, data analysis & Strategy.