Tafsquare is an online platform whose aim is to connect workers in the construction industry with potential clients.
The startup's goal is to connect construction companies with anyone who would need construction services. Their mission is to help companies grow their business by winning more job offers and finding the best projects.
Tafsquare wanted to define and set up a global digital strategy that would allow the company to:
• Increase the number of registered members;
• Increase the use of their service (by the self-employed and SMEs)
• Increase users’ retention
We defined their main KPIs and growth indicators, primarily focused on user activation & retention rather than acquisition
• Setup of the tools in order to understand users’ behaviour
• Spotted problems in the conversion funnel and took actions to improve user experience
• Developed a complete marketing strategy to acquire more users (Social Media, Emailing, Search)
• Automated most of their processes : CRM, Marketing automation, Dashboarding
We increased both the number of jobs posted and the amount of respondents/offers. The number of daily sign-ups drastically increased and we were able to retain way more users. Finally, the platform became more optimized and the funnels were improved to ensure a better experience.